The Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center is one of a kind. It’s the first activity center designed to grow with your baby all the way through the toddler years. This award winning baby activity center includes a seat that rotates 360 degrees around a table top filled with entertaining toys, such as an electronic piano with 3 separate modes, a flip book for fun tunes, and silly sounds.
Also included among the many action/reaction toys is a large mirror for self discovery. The Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center offers toys that are bendable, and chewable, perfect for teething babies. Plus, when your baby enters the toddler stage, simply detach the seat and it becomes a toddler activity table! The Bright Starts Around We Go also comes with a removable snack tray for easy cleanup.
Bright Starts Around We Go Features
- Electronic piano with flip book, includes 3 modes of play: fun songs, piano keys, and silly sounds
- Pond station with bead chaser, popping fish toy, spinning dragonfly, and sliding fish character
- Frog popper toy with swirling beads plus a large mirror
- Ratcheting bee toy, spinning ball toy, and bendable bug stalk toys
- Seat is easily removable so older babies and toddlers can use the activity table standing up
- Removable toy tray
- The seat is for infants at least 4 months of age, able to sit up unassisted, weighing less than 25 lbs. and less than 30″ tall
- The table itself is for 4 months and up
- This Bright Starts Around We Go requires batteries – 3 C batteries (not included)
As for reviews, they LOVE IT! The Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center had a total of 161 reviews, with 134 reviewers rating it 4 to 5 stars (max is 5). That’s 83% customer satisfaction! Personally, I love the idea, and although this is not what I had for my daughter, the Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center will definitely be a must for our 2nd child.
Great value multi-functional toy, July 14, 2011By Noelle,I got the Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center when my baby was 3 months old; now 9 months (and 21 pounds), it is still a go-to. At first, she mostly sat (couldn’t touch the ground) and played the piano, which she loved. Then she mastered standing in it and we would spin her to other “stations”. Now, she LOVES to run around it (still in the chair) and play with everything. It is also fun to watch her develop the motor skills to be able to use and manipulate the various toy functions (there are a lot) on this toy. The toy really holds her attention. I like that this, more than other stationary toys like this, allows her to “walk” safely, which is why I opted for this over other competitor models. For the price, the Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Center is a great value. This will be a mainstay even after my baby walks and the seat comes off.